So yesterday my grandparents found a big box of old 78s that they’ve had in an attic for years, and wanted me to transfer them to CDs. Most were in pretty great shape, no cracks and few scratches. Lots of 1930s sweet/hot jazz, British big band & swing and a few Decca classical ones. This one had its label peeled/scratched off on the a side, on the reverse was a Parlophone march.
90% sure by playing it it’s unleashed some kind of 70 year old curse.
Oh my god D:
here’s a bad idea: listening to this in the dark by yourself
I heard that some records made during the 30s had laughter on them because they believed that listening to laughter would make others laugh along.
My God, they were wrong.
i just scared the fuck out of myself
Play this outside your house on halloween.
Jeremy Renner singing New York State Of Mind on Jimmy Fallon.
I was NOT expecting THAT voice out of THAT man.
You are unnecessary, sir.
Because this will always be a turning point in my love of JFR. No one expected this.Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was unbelievable!!!!so-easy-to-love-me lilyromanoff20 beautifullydisastrous89 jossmayfair celtickaye mypreciousmind1 luxlovesloki mysmutgoeshere lokita-hiddleson hiddlesmaug
always reblog Singing!Renner
WHAT IS WITH ALL THE AVENGERS AND SINGING WELL
- birds dont give a shit about your haircut
- birds make noise early in the morning because they know that people have to get up for work in a few hours
- cuckoo birds lay their eggs in the nests of other birds because they are notorious alcoholics and unfit to raise a child
- birds do not actually have calls and are in fact speaking in tongues to raise the dead
- birds dont care if you live or die
I humanized the Magic School Bus, since it’s Ms Frizzle’s TARDIS equivalent! I mean, she IS a Timelord right? And the cliche of overused references ensued!
wow she certainly is
this post changed my life forever